Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Things are finally getting organized!

I finally feel as though I am close to having a full setup! I have been working to create items, themes, embellishments and cuts for both my online ventures and classes/crops. I will be posting them as soon as I am finished. I hope there is a variety enough for everyone to use and enjoy.

Soon in the making will be the start up of a small design team, nothing too fancy or strict. I hope to have just a few scrapbook artists that would be willing to create layouts w/the items sent, only requirements is to post them back here, of course giving us the good details on the ideas/techniques used as well as any wants, or views of that which was sent will be welcomed as well! Once I am ready for that, I will be posting a call for same!

Okay, back to the Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment