Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An Organized Scrappers Nightmare!

Those who know me know I have 3 fur babies at home, two cats and a goofy cute little Bunny. Those who know me also know how organized my Scrapbooking items are. I have OCD, and it bleeds over into my Scrapbooking hobby, but with good purpose.

Well Mr. Tabs decided that my organized top shelf for clients needed to come crashing down into an un-organized pile of hell!!! It was horrible, just horrible to watch it unfold, and nothing I could do as within seconds there was just a flurry of embellishment boxes flying from the sky, with a cat in the middle of the flying mix, crashing into my desk, sending my personal stash crashing to the floor, all boxes breaking open and mixing them with ALL my designated client materials........ and crashing two of my desk lights as well.

OMG!!!!!!! I still don't want to go and face the mess......

1 comment:

  1. Throw broken lightbulbs into the mix....... such fun. Don't have the energy to start sorting, but can't just gather everything up seeing as I don't want shards of glass in my hands..... oh dear me..... I love my kittie, I love my kittie, I love my kittie :) Funny thing is I know Brian is going to say "yeah if I did that you would have torn me up"

    I did and said nothing to Tabs, sure the loudness of it all scared him but good - he took off- swear his paws never hit the ground!! I had to go get him and hold him, his poor little heart was beating fast as all get out!!! Don't think the top shelf will be a problem anymore!

    ReplyDelete